Bookkeeping Rescue – Bookkeeping Cleanup and Catch Up Service
Are you behind on your books, stuck with problems or errors, disorganized, or avoiding the problem all together?
Is your QuickBooks file a mess?
Worry no more, troubleshooting and problem solving these issues is my specialty.
Bookkeeping can feel like a burden, especially when something isn’t going right. When you’ve got a thousand things on your to-do list, it can be tempting to avoid your books. Letting them sit around isn’t helping anything – sometimes you just need help to get it done. That’s where I come in with my bookkeeping cleanup service.
- You have saved every piece of paper and receipt as you have been told to do
- The receipts are stuffed in a box in your house, vehicle, and in your pants pockets… which are unfortunately in the washing machine as you read this!
- You are hoping that you have everything because you promised your accountant last year that you would be more organized.
- You are frustrated and angry with yourself for letting things get out of hand.
- The “if onlys” and/or the “I need to buckle downs” are front and centre in your thoughts and weighing heavily on you.
- You want that blasted box and all those receipts to be magically organized in an easy to follow system.
A Year or Less Behind
- You’ve been working your butt off, but you have been spending more time working in the business rather than working on it.
- The thought of coming home and working on your books after a long day of work makes you frustrated, sad, or angry.
- Days go by where you question your sanity on why you chose to do what you do.
- The books are never at the top of the “to do” list.
- You’ve hit a roadblock and aren’t sure how to proceed.
Multiple Years Behind
- Government letters, phone calls, interest and penalties are piling one on top of the other.
- You are throwing money at the problem to buy yourself time or completely ignoring it with the hope it will disappear.
- Your brain shuts down when you think about it and the amount of effort it will take to fix.
- You don’t know where to begin and you don’t particularly want or know how to do it yourself.
- That sinking feeling in your gut is consistent and weighing heavily.
- You know you need to act and make a plan to get it taken care of. At this point you don’t care how as long as it is done right.
No matter what category you fall under, let’s get you set up, cleaned up & caught up!
Bookkeeping Cleanup – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My QBO file is all messed up! Should I fix the file or start over?
A: This is a common but tricky question. Each company file is unique and the answer depends on many factors. I’d have to have a look in the file to see what is going on before answering. There are some new 3rd party apps designed to help in these cases – sometimes it’s a matter of finding the right app! Other times it’s best to start fresh. It all starts with a phone call to get the ball rolling.
Q: How does your bookkeeping cleanup service work? How do we get started?
A: All projects start with a no obligation phone call to assess the situation and figure out the best way to proceed.
Q: How do I get you my paperwork? Do you require access to my office?
A: I work remotely and use a few different methods to communicate and transfer files with clients, depending on what you are comfortable with. This can be phone, email, courier, Zoom, Hubdoc, Teamviewer, e-courier, etc. For some clients in the lower mainland I can pick up and drop off files as needed.
I'm so glad I finally found a great Bookkeeper. Kelly has affordable rates and helps you get your QuickBooks untangled. She got me all setup so now I know exactly what's going on. Kelly does accurate and professional work.
- Randy (Google Reviews)
It has been a pleasure working with Kelly J Bookkeeping over the past 5 years. Kelly J Bookkeeping offers the most current and innovative online bookkeeping services. Most impressive, though, is how Kelly J Bookkeeping has year after year provided excellent customer service that is prompt, professional, and most importantly - secure. I highly recommend using the bookkeeping services provided by Kelly J Bookkeeping.
- John Colpo, President, Hilco Systems Ltd. (Google Reviews)
Kelly has been doing the bookkeeping for my family business for several years now. She is knowledgeable, efficient, dedicated, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Kelly J Bookkeeping
- Claudia (Google Reviews)
Kelly was a huge help to me in getting my books set up on a new system, and giving me some extra training. Kelly returns calls promptly, is on time for appointments, and is very easy to work with and learn from. I highly recommend Kelly J. Bookkeeping.
- Terry (Google Reviews)
Reliable and thorough bookkeeping and monitoring and admin. of filing obligations with CRA
- Pat Frewer (Alignable Reviews)
Great bookkeeper with high standards! Knows what she is doing.
- Claire Shawcross, CPA (Alignable Reviews)
I've worked with Kelly for the last year, and she's taken care of my Bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online. She's very professional and really help me to sort everything and get it all organized. She showed me step by step how to maintain things so it'll be so much easier going forward. Now I never have to worry about my taxes being late again!
- Randy (Intuit - Find an Accountant Reviews)
I have worked with Kelly since 2013. Her approach is to establish a working partnership and provide teaching so that as a small business owner I have a good understanding how to track the health of my business. She is very easy to communicate with by phone and email. I highly recommend Kelly especially if you are just getting started and need extra support.
- Jan (Intuit - Find an Accountant Reviews)